Advanced & Master Scuba Diver Course
Advanced Scuba Diver
Exploration - Excitement - Experiences
Next class starts in july.
Lectures at deep six at 6:00 pm on wed., july31 & 6:00 pm on wed., august 7, 2019.
O/W august 10 & 11, 2019 at white star quarry
You will fine turn your skills by completing a series of 6 dives:
Scuba Review of skills.
Navigation calculating distance, time and speed.
Night diving or limited visability.
Deeper Diving (70 to 100 ft.) with a Pony System.
Light Salvage using Search and Recover Techniques.
Underwater Mapping and Photography.
Tuition: $265.00, Includes: two (3 hour) Academic sessions, E-Learning Materials, 6 Open Water Dives and your NAUI Advanced Diver electronic Certification Card .
Add $60.00 and receive a Premier Pack and receive all the above plus a Text book, Log book, stickers, patches and a plastic Advanced Certification card along with your electronic card.
Special low rental rates for advanced scuba students.
*** Take your Nitrox class along with Advanced and get two certification during the same weekend. Save time
Master Scuba Diver
Master Scuba Diver. Emphasis is placed on student participation and practical application of knowledge in the open water combined with the adventure of a "Travel and Dive Weekend" in the Great Lakes Region.
Academics with eight Open Water Dives.
Tuition: $550.00 Includes 23 hours of academics, your NAUI Master Scuba Diver books & materials, 8 Open Water Dives and your NAUI Master Diver Card.
Learn: Complete your readings.
● Diving Equipment
● Diving Physics
● Diving Medicine
● Decompression Theory/Tables
● Diving Environments
● Deep Diving Techniques
● Technical Diving & Seamanship
● Search/Recovery & Salvage
Let the fun begin ...
1) Mapping: Practical application of utilizing Depth-
Time-Distance with Air Consumption Rates while
completing an underwater mapping assignment.
2) Demonstrate you can execute a navigational course during a night
3) Search & Recovery Dive that results in finding and salvaging a lost
Treasure Chest and the problems associated with getting the Treasure
Chest on the sandy beach..
4) Deep Dive #1 in the 80 - 100 ft. range.
5) Deep Dive #2 in the 80 - 100 ft. range with simulated decompression
6) Off shore diving techniques.
7) Orientation to River & Current drifting.
8) River & Current drifting with artifact collecting.