Advanced Scuba Diver
Exploration- Excitement- Experiences.
You will fine turn your skills by completing a series of 6 dives:
- Scuba Review of basic skills.
- Navigation calculating distance, time and speed.
- Night diving.
- Deeper Diving (70 to 100 ft.) with a backup Pony System.
- Light Salvage using Search and Recover Techniques.
- Underwater Mapping and Photography.
2017 Spring Special Pricing good until Aug 31, 2017
Tuition: $239.50, Includes two (3 hour) Academic sessions, E-Learning Materials, 6 Open Water Dives and your NAUI Advanced Certification Card .
SESSION #1 SESSION #2 TIME OPEN WATER WEEKEND
Tues., July 11 Thur., July 13 6:00 pm – 9:00 pm July 15 & 16, 2017 White Star Quarry
Wed., Aug. 2 Wed., Aug. 9 6:00 pm – 9:00 pm Aug. 12 & 13, 2017 White Star Quarry
Wed., Sept. 13 Wed., Sept. 20 6:00 pm – 9:00 pm Sept. 23 & 24, 2017 White Star Quarry
Master Scuba Diver
Master Scuba Diver. Emphasis is placed on student participation and practical application of knowledge in the open water combined with the adventure of a "Travel and Dive Weekend" in the Great Lakes Region.
Academics with eight Open Water Dives.
Tuition: is only $195.00 Includes two, 3-hour academic sessions, your NAUI Master Scuba Diver textbook a
5 Open Water Dives at Star Quarry and your NAUI Master Diver Card. Note: Price of Charter for completing your Great Lakes Dives is not included in the Tuition.
Act Now, be ready to start your training on Sat., 9:00 am, May 20, 2017 @ Deep Six in the classroom.
Learn: Complete your readings prior to the first lesson May 20., 2017
● Is a Technical Diving Reg for you?
● Wreck Diving Techniques
● Deeper Diving Techniques
● Night Navigation and limited visibility diving
● Search/Recovery & Light Salvage
● Wreck Diving
Let the fun begin – on your first Open Water diving weekend.
1) Rapid response to an Underwater Emergency.
2) Advanced Mapping:
3) Underwater Navigational skills on your limited visibility
4) Master Search & Recovery Dive (2 dives)
Now let the real fun Begin: Just select one of the following dates from our 2017 Great Lakes Diving events.
a) June 24 & 25, 2017 Lake Erie Wreck Diving Trip.
b) July 14, 15 & 16, 2017 Tobermory Wreck Diving Trip.
c) August 5 & 6, 2017 Lake Huron Wreck Diving & Saint Clair River Drift Trip.
d) August 19 & 20 2017 Saint Lawrence River Diving at Cornwall, Ontario