Advanced Scuba Dive 2018 Exploration - Excitement - Experiences
2018 Class Dates
Lecture Open Water June 19 & 21 June 23 - 24 July 16 & 18 July 21 - 22 Aug. 7 & 9 Aug. 11 - 12
You will fine turn your skills by completing a series of 6 dives:
- Scuba Review of skills.
- Navigation calculating distance, time and speed.
- Night diving or limited visability.
- Deeper Diving (70 to 100 ft.) with a Pony System.
- Light Salvage using Search and Recover Techniques.
- Underwater Mapping and Photography.
Tuition: $268.00, Includes two (3 hour) Academic sessions, E-Learning Materials, 6 Open Water Dives and your NAUI Advanced Certification Card . Special low rental rates for advanced diver students.
Master Scuba Diver
Master Scuba Diver. Emphasis is placed on student participation and practical application of knowledge in the open water combined with the adventure of a "Travel and Dive Weekend" in the Great Lakes Region.
Academics with eight Open Water Dives.
Tuition: $550.00 Includes 23 hours of academics, your NAUI Master Scuba Diver books & materials, 8 Open Water Dives and your NAUI Master Diver Card.
Learn: Complete your readings.
● Diving Equipment
● Diving Physics
● Diving Medicine
● Decompression Theory/Tables
● Diving Environments
● Deep Diving Techniques
● Technical Diving & Seamanship
● Search/Recovery & Salvage
Let the fun begin ...
1) Mapping: Practical application of utilizing Depth-
Time-Distance with Air Consumption Rates while
completing an underwater mapping assignment.
2) Demonstrate you can execute a navigational course during a night
3) Search & Recovery Dive that results in finding and salvaging a lost
Treasure Chest and the problems associated with getting the Treasure
Chest on the sandy beach..
4) Deep Dive #1 in the 80 - 100 ft. range.
5) Deep Dive #2 in the 80 - 100 ft. range with simulated decompression
6) Off shore diving techniques.
7) Orientation to River & Current drifting.
8) River & Current drifting with artifact collecting.