Advanced Scuba Diver
Exploration- Excitement- Experiences.
You will fine turn your skills by completing a series of 6 dives:
- Scuba Review of basic skills.
- Navigation calculating distance, time and speed.
- Night diving.
- Deeper Diving (70 to 100 ft.) with a backup Pony System.
- Light Salvage using Search and Recover Techniques.
- Underwater Mapping and Photography.
Tuition: $239.50, Includes two (3 hour) Academic sessions, E-Learning Materials, 6 Open Water Dives and your NAUI Advanced Certification Card .
Master Scuba Diver
Master Scuba Diver. Emphasis is placed on student participation and practical application of knowledge in the open water combined with the adventure of a "Travel and Dive Weekend" in the Great Lakes Region.
Academics with eight Open Water Dives.
Tuition: is only $195.00 Includes two, 3-hour academic sessions, your NAUI Master Scuba Diver textbook and 5 Open Water Dives at Star Quarry and your NAUI Master Diver Card. Note: Price of Charter for completing your Great Lakes Dives is not included in the Tuition.
Learn: Complete your readings.
● Is a Technical Diving Reg for you?
● Wreck Diving Techniques
● Deeper Diving Techniques
● Night Navigation and limited visibility diving
● Search/Recovery & Light Salvage
● Wreck Diving
Let the fun begin – on your first Open Water diving weekend.
1) Rapid response to an Underwater Emergency.
2) Advanced Mapping:
3) Underwater Navigational skills on your limited visibility
4) Master Search & Recovery Dive (2 dives)