Advanced Scuba Diver
May 15, 2018
Exploration- Excitement- Experiences.
You will fine turn your skills by completing a series of 6 dives:
- Scuba Review of basic skills.
- Navigation calculating distance, time and speed.
- Night diving.
- Deeper Diving (70 to 100 ft.) with a backup Pony System.
- Light Salvage using Search and Recover Techniques.
- Underwater Mapping and Photography.
Tuition: $268.00, Includes two (3 hour) Academic sessions, E-Learning Materials, 6 Open Water Dives and your NAUI Advanced Certification Card .
Master Scuba Diver
Master Scuba Diver. Emphasis is placed on student participation and practical application of knowledge in the open water combined with the adventure of a "Travel and Dive Weekend" in the Great Lakes Region.
Academics with eight Open Water Dives.
Tuition: $550.00 Includes 23 hours of academics, your NAUI Master Scuba Diver books & materials, 8 Open Water Dives and your NAUI Master Diver Card.
Learn: Complete your readings.
● Diving Equipment
● Diving Physics
● Diving Medicine
● Decompression Theory/Tables
● Diving Environments
● Deep Diving Techniques
● Technical Diving & Seamanship
● Search/Recovery & Salvage
Let the fun begin ...
1) Mapping: Practical application of utilizing Depth-Time-Distance
with Air Consumption Rates while completing an underwater
2) Demonstrate you can execute a navigational course during a
3) Search & Recovery Dive that results in finding and salvaging a
lost Treasure Chest and the problems associated with getting
the Treasure Chest on the sandy beach..
4) Deep Dive #1 in the 80 - 100 ft. range.
5) Deep Dive #2 in the 80 - 100 ft. range with simulated decompression stops.
6) Off shore diving techniques.
7) Orientation to River & Current drifting.
8) River & Current drifting with artifact collecting.